MSI GeForce RTX 3060 VENTUS 2X OC 12GB Graphics Card
Based on the Ampere architecture and designed to handle the graphical demands of 1080p gaming, the MSI GeForce RTX 3060 VENTUS 2X OC Graphics Card brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to your PC games. The GPU features 12GB of GDDR6 VRAM and a 256-bit memory interface, offering improved performance and power efficiency over the previous Turing-based generation. NVIDIA Ampere is the 2nd generation RTX architecture. It features up to twice the FP32 throughput, 2nd Gen RT Core throughput, and 3rd Gen Tensor Core throughput of the previous generation. It also features a Samsung 8N custom process and utilizes GDDR6X VRAM. The NVIDIA GeForce RTX platform enables real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination. NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) is AI rendering that boosts frame rates while still providing optimal image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on the GeForce RTX platform. This gives you the performance you need to maximize ray tracing settings and resolutions for an immersive visual experience.
GeForce RTX™ 3060 VENTUS 2X 12G OC
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 1807 MHz / 15 Gbps
- 12GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3
HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
Dual Fan Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 3.0: The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design creates high static pressure and pushes the limits of thermal performance.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
- OC Scanner: An automated function finds the highest stable overclock settings.
- On Screen Display: Provides real-time information of your system's performance.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- MSI's exclusive Dragon Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
For More Information Click Hare
|Model||GeForce RTX™ 3060 VENTUS 2X 12G OC|
|Core Clocks||Boost: 1807 MHz|
|Interface||PCI Express® Gen 4|
|Memory Speed||15 Gbps|
|Display Outputs||DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)|
|Recommended Power Supply||550W|